Things to do on Koh Tao
Diving is not the only thing to do on the island. Koh Tao also has stunning beaches, a rich variety of jungle life, huge granite boulders, fantastic panoramic hill-top views and a great night life!
- Snorkeling: You can rent snorkeling equipment at the shop and either explore Koh Taos beautiful bays on your own ore book a half day snorkeling tour.
- Bowling and Minigolf: Hacienda is located between Chalok and Mae Haad and offers both Bowling and Minigolf.
- Cinema: Big screen, huge couches and aircondition.they Screen two movies every night and have different gameconsols for daytime leisure.
- Bikehiring: Hire a bike while you are here on your vacation and go a off the mainroad to explore the island and the many bays and hilltop views.
For those on the more adventurous side:
- Flying Trapeze: take trapezelessons. both intro and full courses are offered.
- Rock Climbing: Intro's, courses and guides, some great bouldering and even some top-lining fixtures set up in certain parts of the island. All equipment and ropes available for cheap rental also.
- Cliff jumping/Abseilling/Rapelling: Fun-size jumps and overhangs make for a fun day throwing yourslf off some rocks!
- Hiking: Once off the main road the middle of the island is lush with greenery and jungle style environment. Fairly easy to moderate walks across the hills make for rewarding views and spectacular scenary.
- Wakeboarding: Water sports are become more popular and a few companies now offer water-skiing and wake-boarding activites.